- In order to receive assistance you must fill out The Emergency Food Assistance Program form H1555.
- You must live in Jeff Davis County, Texas.
- A signature is required when picking food.
- The Food Pantry of Jeff Davis County does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
- Bimonthly distributions in Fort Davis are from 9:00-11:00 am on the 2nd & 4th Saturdays of the month for Jan-Oct. In Nov & Dec the distributions are on the 1st & 3rd Saturday of the month from 9:00-11:00 am. See this page for additional distribution dates at our remote sites:
- Emergency assistance is available between regular distributions.
- Income guidelines may be waived if you need TEMPORARY emergency assistance (six months or less).
- Contact Vicki for more info:
call or text: (432) 279-1228 (PLEASE leave a message if you call!)
To be eligible, your total household income must be equal to or less than the following. These income guidelines may be waived if you are experiencing an emergency and need temporary assistance.