- In order to receive assistance you must fill out The Emergency Food Assistance Program form H1555 every year.
- Residency in Jeff Davis County is required.
- A signature is required when picking food.
- The Food Pantry of Jeff Davis County does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
- Bimonthly distributions (see calendars below):
Fort Davis: 9:00-11:00 am, 2nd & 4th Saturdays Jan-Oct and 1st & 3rd Saturdays Nov & Dec
Valentine: 3:00-5:00 pm on the Thursday preceding the Fort Davis distributions
DMR: 2:30-4:00 pm the day before Fort Davis distributions
To be eligible, your total household income must be equal to or less than the following: