- In order to receive assistance you must fill out The Emergency Food Assistance Program form H1555 every year.
- Residency in Jeff Davis County is required.
- A signature is required when picking food.
- The Food Pantry of Jeff Davis County does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
- Bimonthly distributions in Fort Davis are from 9:00-11:00 am on the 2nd & 4th Saturdays of the month for Jan-Oct. In Nov & Dec the distributions are on the 1st & 3rd Saturday of the month from 9:00-11:00 am.
Valentine distributions are from 3-5 pm on the Thursday preceding the Fort Davis distributions. (For example, if the Fort Davis distribution is on Saturday, March 14, the Valentine distribution will be on Thursday, March 12.)
To be eligible, your total household income must be equal to or less than the following: